AGAINST CAVITIES, GINGIVITIS & DRY MOUTH
Helps prevent/reduce plaque and gingivitis
Helps to remineralize tooth enamel (which helps against dry mouth)
Helps reverse the tooth decay process at the earliest stage
Refreshing great taste
What is Citrox®?
X-PUR Opti-Rinse Plus includes a new ingredient called Citrox®, which is unique plant-based and patented antimicrobial bioflavonoid complex offering a powerful antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory effect.
Citrox® is extracted from bitter oranges which have been consumed by humans since the dawn of time. Apart from being all natural, organic and hypoallergenic, Citrox® is very effective at killing bacteria and viruses at very low concentration while breaking down biofilm. This makes Citrox® an extremely powerful substance that can help patients maintain good oral hygiene practices in order to reduce the risk of future complications.
With Citrox®, you can feel safe as it is biodegradable, safe to handle, eco-friendly, alcohol-free, does not contain synthetic fragrances or colourants, and is also free of GMO, petrochemicals and allergenic substances.
Benefits of X-PUR Opti-Rinse Plus
No comparable oral rinse
No side effects: permanent tooth discolouration, taste alteration, calculus formation and irritation
Sweetened with 10% xylitol for a delightful and refreshing taste
Unique patented formula with Citrox®: specific antibacterial bioflavonoids complex
Benefits of Citrox®
Antibacterial, antiviral & antifungal
Not tested on animals
0.05% Sodium Fluoride (225 ppm F)
Directions for Use:
Adults and children 6 years and older
Once a day
1. Rinse with 10 ml for 1 minute. Expectorate.
2. Do not eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes.
Children under 6 years of age
Consult a dental professional
WHY SHOULD YOU USE AN ORAL RINSE?
Only 25% of your mouth is composed of teeth. Bushing and using floss or an interdental brush will help you get rid of plaque and bad bacteria on your teeth, but what about the remaining 75% surface of your mouth? Combined with a proper oral hygiene routine, using an oral rinse can help you eliminate bacteria left on your tongue, gums and roof of your mouth.
top of page
bottom of page